Payroll Services Singapore
One of the most important tasks for all businesses is the preparation of payroll and payment of salary. This process can be further complicated and made more time-consuming with additional components such as benefits, allowances, deductions, government remittance, and much more. This is why many SMEs opt to outsource their payroll function to third-party accounting firms.
By engaging BizCom’s payroll service, we ensure that government remittances such as CPF are paid on time, tax filing requirements are adhered to, and all payroll information is kept confidential off-site.
Based on the information and required documents you provide us with, BizCom’s accounts manager will review and organize the necessary information to create and maintain your payroll ledger. The accounts manager will also, per your instruction, make payments and submit all necessary payroll taxes.
Our Payroll Service includes, but not limited, to the following accounting functions:
- Salary Calculation on a weekly, bi- weekly or monthly basis.
- Salary payment to employees by cheque issuance or through bank transfer such as GIRO.
- Central Provident Funds (CPF) registration and timely monthly payment.
- Issuing of IR8A for personal tax including statutory annual returns filing.
- Preparation of payroll report and payslips
Estimated fees for reference: Payroll Services (per employee)
- Calculation of salary, unpaid leave, bonus & issue of salary voucher & cheques – S$30
- Leave record – S$25
- IR8A – S$25
- Maternity leave, Childcare leave & Reservist claims – S$30
Please do note that the above mentioned are estimated fees. Please contact us to speak with a representative on how we can help your business. We would love to hear from you!