Nominee Director Services Singapore
Under the Singapore Companies Act, a Private Limited Company in Singapore must have at least 1 local resident director, which is made up of either:
- A Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR).
- A person who has been issued an Employment Pass, Entrepreneur Pass or a Dependant Pass by the Singapore Government.
Clients are advised to find a local resident director in order to proceed with the Incorporate of a Private Limited Company in Singapore. If you do not have a local Singapore resident director to meet the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act, you can engage our Nominee Director Service. We will provide you the service of a local Nominee Director for your company, provided the followings conditions are met:
- The service is offered for statutory compliance only. The Nominee Director will not be involved in any financial or operational matters, or management of the company.
- You must appoint one or more individuals (normally the company shareholders) to be the directors that are responsible for running the company operations.
- You must satisfy our initial and ongoing KYC requirements.
- Execute our Nominee Director Indemnity Agreement.
We will also require a refundable security deposit for the provision of the Nominee Director Service. The service can be terminated any time at your convenience. You, however, must appoint a new Singapore resident director to meet the statutory requirement upon termination of our Nominee Director Service.
The security Deposit is paid in addition to the Service Fees. The security deposit is refundable and it is held for the duration of the service. It will be refunded to you upon termination of the Nominee Director Service.
Our nominee director fee is S$2,200.00 per annum and a security deposit of S$2,200.00 (refundable upon termination) is required.