Corporate Secretarial Services Singapore
Every company must have at least one secretary appointed within 6 months from the date of incorporation. However, a Singapore private company, other than that required under the Companies Act, need not appoint a professionally qualified company secretary.
There are certain legal requirements that a company needs to follow when appointing a corporate secretary. The Company Secretary Singapore of a public company appointed under the Companies Act must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Is a qualified person under the Legal Profession Act (Cap. 161)
- Is an accountant registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS)
- Is a member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Is a member of the Association of International Accountants (Singapore Branch)
- Is a member of the Institute of Company Accountants, Singapore
- Is by virtue of certain prescribed academic or professional qualifications, capable of carrying out the functions of a secretary.
BizCom’s Singapore Company Secretarial Retainer services includes:
- 1st Board of Directors meeting
- Accounts-related and Company Law Consultation
- Passing of resolutions should there be any company changes eg. changes as in Director, shareholder, address, bank signatories.
- Lodgment of changes in accordance to resolutions
- Passing of Bank Resolutions, assist in opening of Bank Account
- Preparation of AGM and Annual Returns (ACRA)
- Monitoring of Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and IRAS filing datelines, making sure that your company is compliant with Companies Act
- E-stamping of Share Transfers
- Maintaining Company Registers
Corporate Secretarial Services Fees:
- Corporate Secretarial Retainer Services – S$360
- Preparation of a Board / Shareholder’s Resolution (other than changes in particulars) – S$40
- Preparation of an Extraordinary General Meeting papers – S$50
- Filing of Annual Return and Lodgment with ACRA – S$200
- Share Allotment – S$150
- Share Transfer – S$150
- Change of Company’s name – S$150
- Amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association – S$150
Please do note that these are the estimated fees for reference. Please do contact us for free consultation.