Company Incorporation Singapore
Singapore has always enjoyed a great reputation as an ideal venue for Business Incorporation due to the following:
- Strategic location where East meets West.
- A colourful culture where racial harmony is promoted.
- The Singapore Government is adamant about withholding political stability.
- The Pro-Business policy of assisting investments and entrepreneurship.
- Favourable Tax Regime.
- Liberal Immigration Policies.
- Efficient and Transparent Legal and Corporate Governance.
Singapore Incorporation Requirements
To incorporate your business in Singapore, the following requirements must be met,
- At least one local director has to be a Singaporean, or Singapore PR, or Singapore employment pass holder
- Your business must have at least one shareholder (shareholders do not need to be Singaporean);
- To appoint a company secretary with 6 months from date of incorporation;
- Minimum paid up capital is S$1;
- Incorporation time ranges approximately from 1 day to 5 days depending on time taken for name approval.
BizCom’s Singapore Company Formation Package @ $988 includes:
- Professional Fees for Incorporating Company
- ACRA Company Name Reservation
- ACRA Incorporation fee
- Common Seal with Company Name
- Members’ Register & Minutes Book
- FREE Memorandum & Articles of Association
- FREE Minutes of 1st Board of Directors Meeting
- FREE Share Certificates
- FREE Business Information Profile
- FREE Resolution to open the bank account
- FREE 1 Round Self-inking stamp
- FREE 1 Year Corporate Secretary Services
- Preparation of Minutes of 1st Board of Directors meeting
- Preparing of Resolutions, Assisting in Opening of Bank Accounts and lodgement of Company Changes
- Preparing Minutes of Annual General Meeting (AGM)(ACRA)
Information Required For Singapore Company Setup:
- 3 Proposed Company Names
- Principal Activities Description (Maximum of 2 activities)
- Address of Registered Office
- Director IC copy (Local)
- Foreign Director Passport copy, Foreign Address and National Identity Card Copy (Foreigners, if Only)
- Shareholder IC Copy (Local)
- Shareholder Director Passport copy, Foreign Address and National Identity Card Copy (Foreigners, if Only)
- Breakdown of shareholding percentage
- Amount of Paid-up capital â€“ Amount to be deposited in the bank, liability of Co., investment by shareholders (Ranges from $1-$10,000)