Audit Services Singapore
An audit is required for all companies in Singapore unless your company is exempted from audit. A company is exempted from audit if all following conditions are met:
- Turnover/Sales is less than S$5 million, and
- There are no corporate shareholders, and
- Number of shareholders is less than 20 persons, and
- Company must be a Private Limited company, and
- All shareholders agree to audit exemption.
All other companies which are not exempted are required to appoint an auditor within 3 months of incorporation and be prepared to submit audited accounts to ACRA. The accounts must be audited annually.
Appointing an experienced and professional auditor is essential to keeping your books compliant and in order with all ACRA regulations. Audit services are provided by our affiliate licensed public accountant with years of expertise in the field.
Estimated fee for Singapore Statutory Audit
Auditing of small company with simple structure & operations : SGD$1,000 to SGD$2,500
Auditing of medium size company : SGD$2,500 to SGD$4,000
Auditing of medium size company : SGD$4,000 to SGD$8,000